FITZMAURICE DESCENDANTS OF NICHOLAS FITZMAURICE OF DUNMANWAY
Three Fitzmaurice sons of Dunmanway.
(1) Nicholas Fitzmaurice, attorney b 1788. Resident in Dunmanway. Married Mary Wright and had issue.
(2) James Fitzmaurice
(3) Another Fitzmaurice
Nicholas Fitzmaurice and
his wife Mary of Dunmanway had issue:-
(1) Edward Fitzmaurice
(2) Nicholas Fitzmaurice
(3) Francis Fitzmaurice, Attorney, b 1802 and died 1867, aged 65. Married 4th July 1840 Eliza Jane Heazle (b 1812 and died 1885), daughter of John Heazle and Jane Reilly of Bandon and Ballymoney, Cork.
(4) Henry Fitzmaurice
Francis Fitzmaurice and Eliza Jane had
(1) Dr John Fitzmaurice, Surgeon
(2) Henry Fitzmaurice, Attorney, Skibbereen, Co Cork
(3) Francis Fitzmaurice, Attorney, b 1850. Died 1922 aged 72. Crown Solicitor for Bandon and Dunmanway. Shot by IRA in 1922. He married 12th August 1884 Douglas, Co Cork Elizabeth Isabella Stoker, b 29th May 1857, daughter of Daniel Stiford Stoker and Elizabeth Maria Beck. They lived at Douglas House, Douglas, Cork. Daniel's widow, Elizabeth moved to Bellevue House, Tivoli, Cork. Francis and Elizabeth Isabella had issue:
(a) Francis Edmond Fitzmaurice b 28th November 1888
(b) Elizabeth Beatrice Fitzmaurice b 15th April 1892.